During the summer of 1868 the Arbuckle community erected a handsome little chapel under the Presbyterian auspices, though it was open at time for the use of other denominations. It was known as the Arbuckle Church.
It was solemnly dedicated to the worship of God on August 30, 1868. Service was conducted by the Rev. B. B. Blair.
The church finally ceased to exist and the building was purchased by Oscar Douglas who razed it and sold the material. The cemetery was deeded to the Trustees.
Last update: May 26, 2011