On the corner of the intersection of the road to Ridgeville and through Grayson s Gap stood a “toll house”. This home in the early 1900’s was occupied by the Ed Roberts family. Later it was remodeled and moved back from the road. Over the year as, various families have lived here including Ephriam Junkins, Calvin Bacorns and Marshall Rotrucks all who have made various improvements. Current owners are the McFarlands.
MINERAL COUNTY WEST VIRGINIA, FAMILY TRAITS, TRACKS AND TRAILS