JANES UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
This information was taken from "History of Keyser WV" by William Wolfe.
Special thanks to Mr. Robert L. Smith for granting permission to use on the Mineral County GenWeb Site.
The oldest existing church still in use in Keyser
is the Janes' Methodist, a Negro church, built in 1876, at the corner
of East Piedmont and Church Streets. The trustees at the time it was