- DNA Testing- Surname Project Administrator YDNA & mtDNA Switzer-2, Honeycutt, Reichert, Zweiner, Harrison County WV Genealogical Society. Lifetime Member and Adminstrator of Mary Swisher/Switzer mtDNA Project
- Land Platting
- Historical Burial Grounds & Cemetery Preservation
- Harrison County WV Genealogial Society. Lifetime Member.
- West Virginia Baptist Historical Society, Lifetime Member.
- Hackers Creek Pioneer Descendents, member since 1985.
- Member of ISOGG
Areas Of Interest.
- Jamestown Settlement, VA 1635 on, Haws River, NC Settlements 1770's to 1800. North central, TN 1800 on, Southern, IN 1810-1900's, west central Illinois 1840- present, North St. Louis on Mississippi River, MO 1880- present, Western & Southern MO, 1840's. British and Ojibwa origins.
- Southeast PA 1710 Palatine German/Swiss origins. Form there all routes west and south to West Virginia and beyond after 1830.
- Eastern Kansas 1870 Prussian German and Slavic-Polish roots from "Silesia".
- Upper Shenandoah Valley 1750's to 1800, KY to 1825 and central IN 1830 on. Augusta, Botetourt, Fincastle, Montgomery Co., VA 1730's German immigrants to Philadelphia then to Shenandoah in 1740's.