Submitted by Ellis Brown.
This photo shows employees of the St. Marys Post Office, date unknown. According to Gerald Bills, the "new" post office was dedicated in 1938. Howard E. West was the Postmaster from 13 March 1936 to 15 December 1939.
Front Row, L. to R. - John White, Gerald Freeland, Wiley Morris (city carrier), Joe Adkins (city carrier), Olin Hissom.
Second Row - Oscar Streitenberger, Nell Riggs, Howard (?) West, Frank Pickens.
Third Row - Frank Brown (rural carrier), Ed McFarland, Harry Bradfield.
Back Row - Cameron Radcliff (rural carrier), Alva Whaley, Port Bullman (rural carrier).