Editor's Note -- During the Years of 1890 through 1904 there were 71 post offices in Raleigh County.
First known as Raleigh Courthouse,
then changed to Raleigh and
then Beckley in 1896
Blackston was renamed Coalgate
Coal River Marshes was renamed Marshes.
Launa was re-established as Vista:
Pumpkintown was renamed Hampton
Millers Camp Branch was
*Indicates name changes in chart below